The easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client Area
If you don't know your Client Area Password:
- If you have lost your Client Area password go here - Request Password Reset
- The system will send you an email with a link to choose a new password and login to the client area.
- Once logged in, click on the Accounts tab, and go to Change Password.
Once you are in the Client Area:
cPanel Login and Password Reset:
- Login to the Client Area (see above)
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to the Services Tab >>My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to (some users have more than one account).
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidebar to retrieve/change the cPanel/SFTP Password there.
NOTE: You can login to cPanel directly from the client area, however the R1Soft Backup Retrieval only works if you login to your cPanel direclty by yourname.com/cpanel
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel